Thursday, April 2, 2009

yooooh ^^

yoooh ah~nang here ^^
last week or so was my interskool sports muhahaha

i dint make it to interdivision for my individual events but that doesnt matter hahah

i got 3rd for my 800 meter and 4th for my long jump and got 5th for both 100m and 200m..BUT we got 1st for 100 relay

here in aus they dont give medals untill interdivision.. so they give ribbons^^
1st to 4th get ribbons others dont. owell =p


my relay team made it to interdivision.. AWESOME.. but its all their hardwork im jus ther to uhh fill in the spot meheheh
(lucky i go to sport school meheheh)



i just cut hair btw hahaha

overall like i said im pretty happy with my results so yeah ><

my fren do phone got the pic of when the interschool..wait nex time i go ask him then i post them here hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment